Easter is just a few days away, and it is without a doubt one of the biggest brunch days of the year. If you don’t feel like cooking Easter brunch at home this year, there are many, many excellent brunch spots around Philly that host a delicious regular Sunday brunch. In addition, here are some Philadelphia restaurants offering special brunch menus on Easter Sunday. Be sure to call for reservations early as most of these spots, and more, will be packed!!
Special thanks to Marilyn at Philly Grub for providing this list!!
200 South Street
Enjoy brunch with your family starting bright and early at 10:00am with the full brunch menu and special Easter day additions. Highlights will include Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes, Shrimp and Grits and Lobster Frittata. Call for reservations. Bridget Foy’s offers the best view of the South Street Easter parade as the route turns the corner in front of the restaurant from South Street into Headhouse Square.
627 S. 3rd Street
306 Market Street
On Easter Sunday, for $40 per person, guests will enjoy three courses from Chef de Cuisine John Patterson and Chef-Owner Eli Kulp, plus optional, shareable sides to add on. Dishes will include:
- Starters such as Yogurt Parfait with lemon-apple curd and hazelnut granola or Celery Root Soup with potatoes and country ham
- Entrees such as Duck Confit Salad with winter greens, radicchio and black walnuts or Polenta & Roasted Mushrooms with braised kale and soft egg
- Sweets such as Roasted Milk Chocolate with Saigon cinnamon milk jam and candied kumquats or Carrot Cake with sour cream ice cream and apples
Guests can also supplement their meal wish Fork’s signature shareable brunch platters, such as Continental, house pastries, breads, spreads and parfait, for $15, or House-Smoked Fish & Bagels, cured arctic char, brandade and smoked mussels, for $15 per person.
La Peg at Fringe Arts
140 Columbus Boulevard
On Easter Sunday, La Peg at FringeArts will offer several festive menus, including a special three-course brunch menu for just $25 per person. Dishes will be culled from the restaurant’s popular new brunch menu, available from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m., and may include:
- Creamed Chipped Beef with toast and poached eggs
- Blueberry Muffin Beignets with fresh blueberries and sweet vanilla cream cheese
- Oysters Rockefeller with garlic herbed butter, spinach and bread crumbs
- Salmon Gravlax Plate with farmer’s cheese, toasted pumpernickel, tomato, red onion, cucumber and capers
In addition, the restaurant will offer a limited Midday Menu from 2 p.m. until 5 p.m. All of the menus will feature an Easter addition: Roasted Leg of Lamb with spring vegetables, offered as part of the prix fixe brunch menu; as a between-meal portion on the Midday Menu for $17; and as a generous entree portion on the dinner menu, from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m., for $24.
Valley Forge Casino Resort
1160 First Avenue
King of Prussia, PA
Brunch 10:00am to 2:00pm
Easter Brunch Buffet and Stations:
- Signature Beef Shank (Red wine-saba glaze, citrus-horseradish gremolata)
- Heritage Berkshire Ham (Bourbon-Maple-Mustard glaze)
- Millioniare’s Macaroni (prosciutto, Parmigiano cream, black truffle, poached egg, gold leaf)
- Chicken Piccata (Lemon, capers, parsley)
- Grilled Salmon (Chipotle BBQ glaze)
- Italian Eggs Benedict (Bruschetta topped with creamed kale, poached eggs, prosciutto and roasted tomato hollandaise)
- Orange-Scented Ricotta Pancakes
- Omelette Station
- LP Steak Home Fries (Onions, garlic, smoked paprika, cilantro)
- Bacon and Country Sausage
- Grilled Asparagus
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit
Salads and Starters
- Smoked Salmon Crostini (Whipped goat cheese, scallion crème fraiche, salmon caviar, dill)
- Assorted Cured Meats and Cheese
- Pennette Pasta Salad (Basil pesto, tomatoes, pine nuts, parmigiano reggiano)
- Caesar Salad (Croutons, house made dressing, parmigiano)
- Anti-Wedge (Bibb lettuce, smoked chili ranch dressing, red onions, Maytag blue cheese, candied pecans)
- House-Baked Danish, Muffins and Croissants
- Assorted Desserts (Pastries, cheese cake, carrot cake, chocolate gateau, eclairs and fruit tartlettes, red velvet cake)
Brunch buffet is $45.00 per adult and $15.00 for children (12 and under). In addition to the full bar menu look for a special build your own Mimosa bar (pay-as-you-go).
Little Bird Bakery
517 S. 5th Street
Open regular business hours: 8:30-4:00PM
Will have Easter Bread available and other Easter-themed cakes. Easter Bread is brioche braided into a crown, filled with colored eggs and baked.
Me N Mo Meatballs and More
214 South Street
Bring the whole family for Easter Sunday brunch and Sunday supper that will feature the regular menu plus menu additions. Me N Mo is directly on the Easter Promenade route and provides a great value at meals starting at only $8.00 and up. The bar will also be open for those looking for wine, sangria and cocktails. Reservations only for parties of six or more by calling.
Palladino’s on Passyunk
1934 East Passyunk
- Brunch 10:00am to 2:30pm
- Happy Hour (at bar) 2:30pm to 4:00pm
- Dinner service starts early 4:00pm
Easter Sunday additions:
- Italian Scotch Eggs (Egg and parmigiano stuffed mozzarella, wrapped in Italian sausage, breaded and served crisp with salsa rossa forte aioli)
- NJ Asparagus Two Ways (Savory asparagus flan, truffled egg salad, shaved asparagus, lemon, Ligurian oil, shaved parmigiano)
- Asparagus in Bed (Potato cakes, roasted asparagus, sunny side up egg, Trugole cheese, crisp prosciutto) (brunch only)
- Parsnip Tortelloni (Chestnuts & balsamic-sage brown butter, Castelmagno cheese)
- Wood Grilled Leg of Lamb (Tuscan potatoes, mint salsa verde, baby artichokes)
Special focaccia created by Chef Eddie Affinito
Brunch cocktail specials and additions:
- Mimosa Italiana (Prosecco, fresh-squeezed orange juice) – special priced $5.00
- House Bloody Mary (Vodka, tomato juice, LP Secret Salt rim) – special priced $5.00
- Valentino (Sparkling rose, sugar cube, bitters, rose water, lemon twist) – new
- Build Your Own Mimosa (Bottle of Ca’ Furlan ‘Cuvee Beatrice’ Prosecco, carafe of your choice: Blood orange, orange, or strawberry-cinnamon) – new
Special Bloody Mary offerings:
- LP Mary (Tito’s Vodka, tomato juice, antipasto skewer, LP Secret Salt rim)
- Parsnip and Celery Root (Cazadores Blanco Tequila, parsnip juice, celery root purée, house Worcestershire & fresh horseradish)
- Tomatillo Mary (Tito’s Vodka, house Worcestershire, tomatillo purée, pickled tomatillo & long hots)
- Bloody Mary Flight (LP Mary, Parsnip & Celery Root Mary, Tomatillo Mary)
The full a la carte brunch and dinner menus will also be available.
The Sweet Life Bake Shop
740 South Street
Open regular business hours: 12:00PM-8:00PM
Special Events: Taking special orders for Easter Cupcakes, deadline Tuesday March 22; Cupcake decorating for kids on March 27th from 2-6pm (walk-ins welcome)
Special Items: Unveiling all things Spring– Lemon bars, strawberry-banana pudding, pudding sampler pack (6 flavors for $15), spring-flavored cupcakes including lemon-raspberry, carrot, coconut, etc.
509 S. Second Street
Enjoy Easter brunch in Headhouse Square right next to the main promenade stage from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Twisted Tail will serve a la carte from their standard brunch menu plus offer special Easter dishes such as Pan Seared Banana French Toast with Fois Gras and cinnamon whiskey syrup, thick sliced ham with shelled peas, spring onion biscuits and red eye gravy. Call for reservations.
Urban Farmer at The Logal Hotel
1850 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
On Easter Sunday, from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m., Urban Farmer will host their first Easter Brunch. The buffet-style meal is $65 per adult and $22 per child under 10. Reservations are recommended. Dishes will include carved meats, an omelet station, local cheeses, house-made charcuterie, pastry and dessert displays and more, plus a lively Bloody Mary Bar.
More as we find them & have time to add them. Tell us where YOU’RE going!